1. For Classes 1st to 8th, all fees are to be deposited in Punjab National Bank, Diyal Bharang
2. The Fee Book must be presented at the time of payment of School Fee.
3. Tuition Fee is to be paid in quarterly installments in the months of April, July, October and January.Fee and other dues should be paid before the 10th of the month.
4. A fine of Rs. 25/- per day will be charged after the 10th of the month. The names of students who have not paid till the 10th of the 2nd consecutive month will be struck off the school roll.
5. Re-admission procedure will have to be followed, if parent/guardian intends to keep the child in the school.
6. Should any of the last dates of payment fall on a holiday, then the payment due by that date may be remitted on the succeeding working day without penalty.
7. Fee for all four quarters will be accepted by local cheque/Bank Draft only.